|Serves: 3||Cooking time: 5 mins
Preparation time: 2 hours
Mint leaves – 10 leaves
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Lemons – 1
Sugar – ¼ cup
Water – 3 cups
Salt – a pinch
Chat masala – ½ tsp
- Add sugar, ¼ cup water, mint leaves and ginger to a sauce pan and let it come to a boil.
- Remove from heat, cover it with a lid and leave it for about 1 hour so that the liquid is infused with the aroma of mint.
- In the meantime, add some mint leaves to a ice-tray and keep it in the freezer to form mint cubes.
- In a small cup, squeeze the lemon juice. Add salt and chat masala to it.
- Take a large jug or pitcher with about 2.5 cups cold water. To this add the lemon-chat masala solution.
- Strain the mint-sugar syrup prepared initially into the pitcher. Discard the leaves and ginger, add only the syrup to the pitcher.
- Combine well and pour it into serving glasses.
- Add some mint-cubes and a refreshing, cool and fresh drink is ready!!