This is my very quick and easy chocolate dessert recipe that is not for the faint-hearted 🙂 This recipe is for those moments when you want to indulge yourselves in chocolate chocolate and only chocolate. It has got everything – chocolate cake, chocolate ice-cream, chocolate shavings and biscuit 😀 Beware, I warned you !!
Makes: 1 Glass
Preparation time: 10 mins
Chocolate cake – 2 big pieces (torn roughly)
Chocolate ice cream – 2 scoops
Oreo biscuits – 1
Chocolate bar – for shavings
Hot coffee – ¼ cup, optional
Powdered sugar – 1 tsp
Fresh strawberry – 6 (finely chopped)
- Take a glass and place 1 scoop of ice cream at the bottom.
- Then place half the quantity of cake and pour half the quantity of coffee on it.
- Spread some strawberries; add the remaining ice cream, cake and coffee.
- Add the remaining strawberries, sprinkle some powdered sugar.
- Place an oreo biscuit on top and sprinkle some chocolate shavings.
- Quick crazy chocolate is ready!!